Wednesday, 31 August 2016

Mail Art Notelet and Envelope

This morning saw me getting inspired and inky to create some Mail Art for a challenge on stampotiquedesignerschallenge.blogspot.co.uk.

For my entry I have used Stampotique stamps 'Head' and 'Hare' to decorate a notecard and envelope that I swept with Tim Holtz Mini distress inkpads in 'Abondoned Coral' and 'Fossilized Amber'. I also used elements from stamp sets My Minds Eye - Everyday Fun KFD139 and Kanban Crafts - Keys A56007  to add detail and a 'Hello' stamp from my stash.  Letraset Promarkers were used to colour the images.
I am entering this into  http://stampotiquedesignerschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/sdc-256-mail-art.html

8 comments:

  1. I love the idea of matching cards and envelopes, yours work beautifully together Angela :D Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and envelope ensemble!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love the colours and kisses

    Thank you for joining in the Stampotique Challenge
    Jools x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both card and envelope are wonderful! Thanks for joining this Stampotique DC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bril entry this week for SDC, love card and envelope combo. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! I love that you made a card to match your envelope!!! I'm so guilty of rarely having matching cards and envelopes!! Thank you for joining the stampotique mail art challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! I love that you made a card to match your envelope!!! I'm so guilty of rarely having matching cards and envelopes!! Thank you for joining the stampotique mail art challenge!!

    ReplyDelete