Monday, 3 September 2012

First attempt

I love doodling, as do several of my craft buddies, but I usually doodle freely in my artwork rarely using stamps etc. Lisa (Link here: http://lisasparkleandstamps.blogspot.co.uk/ ) one of my craft buddies is a stampaholic and does some amazing doodles which also incorporate some stamping. They are often 'weird and wonderful' and I love them. I always feel inspired by the little stories she journals on them and I've always wanted to have a go but I don't own any 'weird character' stamps of my own ( Yet!! ). 

When we last got together I borrowed some of her much loved 'Stampotique' stamps 
(link: http://www.stampotique.com ) 
to stamp up a couple of  images and so the other night while hubby was watching the Paralympics, out came my trusty Promarkers and my fine-liner pens along with a couple of texture background stamps and my black ink and these were my results. 

They're no where near as intriguing as Lisa's but I've had a go and  really enjoyed doing them. 
I  have to say though Lisa, I think I've 
caught the 'weird' bug and it's your fault
 that I now have even more ideas to add
 to my evergrowing Christmas wish list.  LOL


Well, we can all dream-can't we?

4 comments:

  1. Oh Ange these are brilliant! Love 'weird' stamps myself though I haven't got any either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ange these are brilliant love the super stamps you have used,so effective hugs Cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, These are really great, you should doodle more and with Stampotiques, Oh yeah!!! LOL Gay x

    ReplyDelete