Monday, 25 July 2011

Double Trouble

This is the card I made for my daughter, for her twin daughters' childminder.
I stamped the images with versafine and then coloured them using promarkers. I then mounted them on a pink square card which I had prepared with cut out buntings from freebie papers and a tiny rosebud paper. The sentiment was computer generated as I hadn't got a suitable text stamp.
Inside the card it read: It takes someone special to be a good childminder, thank you for looking after us.
The images did resemble the girls a bit too as one twin has slightly darker hair than the other, although her hair is NEVER neat as she pulls out her hair bobbles just as soon as they are put in!

1 comment:

  1. Double trouble. How Cute! I love the image. I used to be a registered childminder and I know that sometimes you can feel 'used' rather than appreciated, so I am sure this card will be warmly received. Kate x

    ReplyDelete